- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Dec 10 2023 - Dec 15 2023
- Time: 20:30 - 05:00
Easy PMP Exam Prep Batch 98
5-session online training that aligns with New 2021 PMP Examination Content Outline that covers 10 knowledge areas of project management, project management process group with exercises after each session and 4-hour simulation to get familiar with the exam.
Easy PMP ATP training will use new guidance published by PMI in 2022 “Process Group A Practice Guide”, Agile Practice Guide and PMBOK Guide 7th edition as references.
The online class will use zoom platform with 5 hours per session.
The participant will get:
- Soft copy module, printed full-color module
- PMP book exam preparation
- PMP Quick Reference
- PMP Flash Card
- 3 months access to official PMI Learning Management System (LMS)
- Access to Avenew Learning Management System (LMS) – StudySpace with more than 1500 practice questions and recorded video per knowledge area.
- Able to implement project management concepts based on 2021 New Examination Content Outline, Process Group A Practice Guide, Agile Practice Guide and PMBOK 7th edition.
- Understand the requirements of PMP examination and step-by-step to get PMP certification.
- Understand 5 project management process group, 10 knowledge project management areas, agile and hybrid approach and type of exam through Learning Management System
- Understand key information about the exam that prepared by our Certified PM Instructors
- Learn effective preparation to take the exam by learning styles and types of questions found on the exam
- Get experience sharing as well as tips and tricks from PMP certified instructor in taking the exam
- Understand how each knowledge area contributes to the project from start to finish and know how to create the key deliverables at each stage.
- Understand test-taking strategies to help answer any questions.
: 11 – 15 December 2023
Are you interested to join this batch?
Contact us at:
+62 812 9788 2500 (Aryanah)
+62 812 4755 8880 (Kondang)
+62 812 8770 99000 (Dara)
+62 822 6005 8800 (Gio)